How We Protect Your Data..!
ONLINE TRUCKING PVT LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website/APP, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ONLINE TRUCKING PVT LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 08.05.19.
Online Trucking collects data/information through our Online Trucking Drivers APP and website, such as when you create or modify your profile, By contacting our agents, or otherwise communicate with Online Trucking. This Data may include: name, identification card number, license number, address, mobile number, resident status, guarantor, blood relation and Personal Data.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide your Personal Data, Online Trucking will not be able to process your application for account approvals below.
If you are a driver or couriers, contractor, sub contractor, To provide your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause Online Trucking will be unable to provide services or products to you.
1. When you use the Application to find a service, you provide us information such as your location and your destination. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct and most up to date version of the Application and to improve the function of the Application.
3. When you use the Application through your mobile device, we track and collect your geo location data on a real-time basis. We use this information to allow you to view the Service Providers in your area who are close to your location, set your pick up location and send it to the requested Service Provider, and see the requested Service Provider approaching on a map in real time. We also use this real time geo location to provide support, resolve technical or business issues that may arise in the course of your use of the Application. You can turn the geo location tracking off at the device level temporarily.
4. We may also collect personal information about you that you have provided by entering information via our websites, our social media pages or when corresponding with us via phone, email or otherwise. The information is provided voluntarily. The information that you give us and why we process that information includes service information about you which relates to your account with us. This information may include your name, your location and mobile number.
1. Online Trucking use your name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you in response to your order and to provide you information about the Application. We may also use your name and phone number to send you news, general updates on the Application, special offers or promotions.
2. Online Trucking use your geo location and destination to find Service Providers near you, to help the Service Provider to analyze the pattern of use of the Application to improve the Application’s performance.
3. Online Trucking may use the information collected about you to provide, maintain, and improve Online Trucking Services, perform internal operations, including to prevent fraud and abuse of Online Trucking Services, send or facilitate communications including information about services, promotions, news, and events of Online Trucking and other companies, where permissible and according to applicable laws, personalize and improve the Online Trucking Services, including to provide or recommend referrals, advertisements etc.
4. Online Trucking may transfer the information procured from you hereunder to and process and store it in Pakistan and other countries.
5. We may use and process your personal information where you have permitted us to do so for the following purposes: To share your personal information like phone numbers with our authorized joint processors or our recommended third party partners to contact you with marketing information or take surveys about their products and services.
After receiving your job, we will share such information as your name, phone number, location, destination, geo-location, and the items to be transported or bought with the Service Provider who accepts your request for Services. This information is required for the Service Providers to contact you and find you to complete your order.
You hereby agree and authorize us to transfer your Personal Information to the Service Providers as a part of the provision of the Services. While your personal information will automatically be deleted from the Service Provider’s mobile device after your use of the Service, it is possible that the Service Providers may be able to keep your data in their devices by any means. We are not responsible for this kind of data storage and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and not liable for any misuse of your Personal Information by the Service Providers upon completion of the Service provided.
We do not share your Personal Information with any parties other than to the relevant Service Providers and the third party companies and individuals referred to in item 4 above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to the extent that this is legally required, or necessary to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements, or in the event of any dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation to the Services, or in the event of an emergency referring to your health and safety.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Pakistan where our servers are located. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information out of Pakistan.
We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to third parties. Online Trucking may share the information it collects about you as described herein or as described at the time of collection or sharing – (a) with Service Providers to enable them to provide the transportation services to you including your name, photo , average rating given by Service Providers, and pickup and drop-off locations with Service Providers; with third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by Online Trucking; (b) with general public if you submit content in a public forum; with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information.
we may also share your data its affiliated entities, with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Online Trucking behalf. In response to a request information by a competent authority if required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
We may also share personally identifiable information with affiliated companies and network partners.
We freely use and disclose data in anonymous form, for example, in statistics or reports to our advertising customers. Even though we do not provide any personally identifiable information about you specifically to any advertising customers.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed on your electronic device’s memory. When you use out system, the file is added and the cookie helps us to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application or mobile apps can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Online Trucking may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about mobile app or webpage traffic and improve our system in order to tailor it to our user needs. Online Trucking may only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
You cannot choose to decline cookies.
We will retain your information until you cancel your account in the Application.
We do not guarantee the security of our database nor can we guarantee that the information you have provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You must not disclose your password to anyone. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
You shall not transfer these Online Trucking Terms and Conditions in whole or in part without Online Trucking’s prior written approval. You give your approval to Online Trucking for it to assign or transfer these Online Trucking Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, including to:
i. A subsidiary or affiliate.
ii. An acquirer of Online Trucking’s equity, business or assets.
iii. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Online Trucking or any Third Party Service Provider as a result of the contract between you and Online Trucking or use of the Online Trucking Services.
Online Trucking reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Online Trucking Services/Application at any time without prior notice due to any changes in internal policy or the applicable laws or any breach of these Online Trucking Terms and Conditions by you or for any reason whatsoever. You may terminate your account by submitting a request to Online Trucking. You shall remain responsible for all activities that occurred prior to termination of your account. Further, Online Trucking shall also reserve the right to suspend your account without any notice to you in the event Online Trucking suspects that your account is being used in a manner so as to cause nuisance or prejudice to Online Trucking or any other persons.
Online Trucking will not be liable for any failure to provide the Online Trucking Services or perform any obligations, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed as a cause of any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Online Trucking and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the event continues.
You also represent that you have the right to share all the information you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share the information with the Service Providers.